Many thanks to Chris for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I feel deeply pleased. At first I thought that versatile meant something similar to voracious. I guess not.
Versatile adj. able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities
I guess being adaptable isn’t too bad either. I mean I love being an amorphous glob of human able to fit into the many different containers of life. It’s a specialty of mine. Ok. Just kidding.
So today is a very special day in that I get to add another image widget to my sidebar. This is going to be the, what, 6th that I’ve added so far? Well, I’ve deleted my Zero to Hero one (for this reason), my faux 365 Day Challenge Badge (which was hideous anyways). But I still got a lot. Now I’m worried that I’m going to clutter my sidebar with too many pictures, not to mention that the image widget is just titled “Image”, so I have no idea which one is which…
Ok, ok, now, back to this. Thank you Chris once again and I’ll go ahead and nominate some people.
- Display the award on your Blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the award.
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post seven things about yourself.
My Nominees (Not in any particular order)
- Please Excuse My Vagina
- Miss Lou Acquiring Lore
- where stars are born
- (a)typical amateur
- The Big Blog of All the Shit I Know
- Make Something Mondays!
(Ok, sorry, I cannot find anymore blogs. I’ve strained out all of my possibilities… Go ahead, feel free to self-nominate yourself for one of the last five spots if you wish. I’m serious.)
Seven facts about me
Oh…. This is gonna be hard
- I love waffles
- I hate vampires. Especially vampire books. I tend to burn them with a stake through the middle. (actually, not really)(the burning part, that is)
- I’m cynical, sarcastic, and sassy.
- I hate coffee. It makes me sleepy and it tastes bad.
- I’m not addicted to the internet. I just prefer to spend time on it rather than do other stuff sometimes. If you stranded my on an island with no internet, I wouldn’t go insane from withdrawal symptoms.
- My typing has gotten strangely atrocious. I suppose it’s because I think too fast and type too slow, which ends up making me accidentally skip over words that I’ve thought but not typed. If that makes any sense.
- I’m a girl. What a surprise.