I got the Leibster Award! SQUEEEE!!!!
Ok, before I get an emotional break down from this, I want to thank Scott for nominating me. I’m so glad that people think that my writing isn’t terrible. That’s all I care. Really. And for those that don’t know, the Leibster Award is given to awesome bloggers with less than 200 followers.
So now for some wonderful Q&A.
1. Why did you start your blog?
Ok. I could be lazy right now and just be like, HERE, TAKE THIS LINK, AND GO READ THIS POST. But since I really shouldn’t be doing that, I won’t.
So why did I start this blog?
Well, to keep the story short, I wanted to feel popular and loved and thought that since getting followers made me feel so fulfilled, then maybe I should start a blog. So I did. Ok, that’s not actually true.
Originally, I went on WordPress because I was learning HTML and the book I was using claimed that WordPress has a very nice platform for to work on. Of course, that was wordpress.ORG. I didn’t know that. And so I made a blog here. Smart huh? I abandoned that blog quickly, but later, I thought, well, since I write stuff, why not a story blog? Let’s just say that I got basically nowhere with that. (*cough* 2 posts *cough*) So I guess this blog was started out of an act of stupidity in an attempt to not feel like such a failure.
2. If your life were a movie, who would play you?
Ha, good question because I don’t know any actors or actresses. Sadly, the only names I know are Tom Hanks (because of Forrest Gump) and Orlando Bloom (because of Legolas). I’ve completely forgotten who’s in the Hunger Games, even though I completely could just Google that now. So to be honest, I have no idea.
But if you know any actresses that might be willing to play the part of a sassy Asian, I’m all for it.
3. Describe yourself in five words.
The awesomest person ever born.
4. What is the next thing to do on your bucket list? (If you don’t have one, why not?)
Ah, funny because I had to look that up first because I wasn’t so sure what that meant.
On my bucket list? Well, I originally wanted to be a world famous author. I mean who doesn’t? Well that was until I saw how people responded to those types of books in school. And then I realized, well, I don’t want my work to be commented on like how people comment on Shakespeare. So that’s changed. My next goal is to save enough money to buy my own iTouch and laptop before college. Much more plausible.
5. What was the best day in your life thus far?
Can I say today? Because I just felt like I actually accomplished something for once. Hard for someone who tends to be so lazy sometimes. But other than today, I’d say last year, on the last day of NaNoWriMo, finishing for the first time. Oh, that feeling of relief. It felt sooo good..
6. Who was your childhood hero?
Definitely myself. I wasn’t one of those typical kids who got all starry eyed when it came to celebrities or television characters or Neil Armstrong (don’t ask me why, but a huge number of people say Neil Armstrong). I really didn’t have a hero. I was myself. I didn’t ever want to be anyone else.
7. If you could have any “superpower” what would it be?
Goog question. I’m stuck between having powers similar to Jack Frost in Rise of the Guardians where he gets to make it snow and draw ice anywhere he wants and being able to create worlds filled with living creatures (Kind of like The Architect. If you get what I mean).
8. Coffee, Tea or “Just leave me alone in the morning”? (What gets your day started?)
I absolutely hate coffee. For the record, caffeine makes me sleepy and there’s nothing in the taste of coffee that draws me to it. Tea is lovely, but tea has always been an afternoon thing for me. Me in the mornings is, “Ugh, is it a weekend?” and then I’ll spend 5 minutes trying to figure out what day of the week it is. As you can tell, mornings are not my thing.
9. Who is your closest family member (not living in your house) and why are you so close?
Hard question to answer since most of my not-in-my-house relatives aren’t in this country. But I’d say I’ve been the closest with my grandmother. I lived with her for the first 3 (?) years of my life. We were always really close. It’s kind of hard to explain our relationship. We’re just close.
10. Describe the perfect vacation for you?
Oh. Me? That would be holing up at some fancy resort with room service and free WiFi either reading or writing. Or playing games. And then occasionally walk outside for a refresher, maybe go to the spa. I am lazy when it comes to traveling. With the exception of rock climbing and hiking.
Ok, new nominees, if you’d like to accept this award, here are some rules I’d like you to follow:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you. (That list is below the nominations.)
3. You must nominate 5-10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 more questions for your nominees to answer.
(If this looks familiar, it’s because I may have seemed to have copy-pasta’ed it from my nominee.)
So my nominees are (not in any particular order):
And my questions for you are:
1. What is you favorite type of weather?
2. If coffee were to suddenly be reported to be hazardously poisonous to the body and deemed illegal, how would that effect your life?
3. If you were to write a novel, what would it be about?
4. Coke or pepsi? In-depth explanation please.
5. Have you ever made a super embarrassing typo? If so, what was it and what happened?
6. If could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
7. Do you 1. Like writing a blog post, 2.Find it a burden but are doing it anyways, 3.Don’t really care but do it because you have nothing else to do or 4. None of the above?
8. For cross-atlantic or cross-pacific travels, would you prefer ship or airplane?
9. If you were suddenly thrown in the Hunger Games, what do you think are your chances of surviving? Of winning?
10. Google, Bing or Yahoo?
*Bonus Question*: Do you think Wikipedia is reliable?
Have fun! And I’ll be looking forward to your responses!